I’ve found that my writing has suffered since switching to Hugo. I spent a lot of time reflecting on this, and realized that the most productive tool for me was one of my own design, Preposter.us.
That being the case I’ve resumed work on that project, and revived the domain as well. All future posts will be made to my Preposter.us blog, located at:
Eventually that blog will reside here, at jasongullickson.com, but there is work yet to do around using custom domains with Preposter.us and I don’t want that work to impede the writing, so I’m just going to leave this little breadcrumb here for now.
I’m also going to need to find a reasonable way to host the archive of posts that currently live here. I have a few ideas but that another thing I’ll need to figure out before redirecting this domain name.
Looking forward to getting back in the groove, catch you on the flip-side!